Autolite Distributer, Facet fuel pump, Oil tank, Lotus Nose badges, Tilton Brake parts

KOnahic

Hey Y'all,

I'm having a small garage sale. I have the following parts for sale:

Ford Crossflow Autolite distributor with Pertronix module, slightly used cap. Comes with a second Pertronix module, a used cap & Pertronix Flamethrower coil. I got tired of fighting it every time I set the timing & the plug wires got hung up on the bottom of Weber carbs. $225

Facet 12V Electric Fuel Pump, AN6 fittings on both sides. New $55

Holley Fuel Pressure regulator New $25

Used 6qt. Oil Tank. I thought it was leaking & tried sealing the bottom with J/B Weld. It wasn't the tank. Comes with the necessary AN fittings. $150

2) Lotus Nose badges. New, still in the box. $50 ea.

I have some leftover bits from installing a Tilton Pedal assembly. $5 just to cover the time it'll take me to box them. 

Buyer to pay the shipping. Everything except the oil tank will fit into a USPS "if it fits, it ships" box. As long as you're in the US, it'll work, elsewhere in the world I will help you find the least expensive way to get it to you. 

Thanks for looking, 

Kurt

768D4B33-AE4C-4C33-B0C5-2A89F12C384A_1_201_a.heic 3BE2E5DF-0FA5-4861-9006-6755E0C131A8_1_201_a.heic D28A6844-8E6F-45BD-B9D9-C90B5936E054_1_201_a.heic A697F740-A8CA-4A41-8011-104C3A5E19D4.heic 7C232803-3C42-4ABE-BD8D-0EBA0050587B_1_201_a.heic

Not sure why your photos are attaching that way.  They are uploading as .heic files which is an Apple-specific image file format, but when testing an upload from my iPhone which is set to that format, images work correctly.  You may want to try again or save the photos as a .jpeg first, or PM me and I'll see if I can help.

-John

I replaced it with the complete distributer that Pertronix sells. The plug wires come out the side rather than the top. If they come out of the top, they hit the bottom of the front carb; if you're running 2 Webers.

Kurt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...