2018 Caterham 360s - SOLD

pickles

Hi

Sadly I have to say goodbye to by 2018 Caterham 360S. My ‘stable’, according to my wife is only big enough for 1 toy. I have no idea what she is talking about but apparently, I must make attempts to placate! Double stacking is not an option!

I purchased this kit in 2017/2018 through Bruce at Beachman Racing and have added a few extras … I think Bruce describes it as a 360+.

I will post more photos etc, this initial post is just to start the ball rolling, again to placate my better half and show her I am making progress :classic_laugh: In the interim please free to PM me.

Caterham 360+ (youtube.com)https://flic.kr/ps/3ssWFx

Caterham 360S … circa 4K miles

Caterham Duratec Engine Upgrade Kit (New cams and Roller Barrels)

SV Chassis  (I am not on the slim side!)

Ballistic Orange (The wife describes it as my orange coffin!)

Full Weather Kit

14" Classic Alloy wheels -185/60 tires

Leather Seats

Heater

Carbon Dash

Asking $41K

Car Cover

A Few extra Carbon bits of trim

Caterham LED rear light kit.

Titled/Registered in CT as a composite.

Thanks

Pickles

cat.jpg

Edited by pickles
Add photo/video link

I believe the color is the same as McLaren Orange...also very similar to the orange paint used on the interstate within construction zones ... I always joke that when I picked the color, in the back of my mind, when I get runover by an 18-wheeler on the interstate, my squashed demise will just blend in with other marks on the road :classic_laugh:

Edited by pickles

Hi Pickles - I just sent you a private message. I live locally and am interested in the car! This is my first post on the forum, but I have been checking Croc's weekly post regularly for at least the last year or two.

On 9/21/2024 at 12:41 PM, David Garmany said:

Is there any way you can call me at 972 7719064?  My email has been hacked.

Hi David

Apologies have been away for the weekend will send you a PM

Thanks

Pickles

43 minutes ago, mpigors said:

When will you have more pictures up?  How much are you asking?

Will try and do a video and post link tomorrow and am working on a price

thanks

Pickles

What size wheels? Staggered tire set up and size? Dry sump or not?

The engine upgrade is listed on the Caterham site as costing $6,500. Add in shipping, installation and tuning and it becomes a serious upgrade.

Love the color! And,  I think making these tiny little vehicles as visible as possible is a great idea.

Edited by Kitcat

1 hour ago, Vovchandr said:

Did you run out of film? :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:

Apologies! Had to change from youtube to dropbox for the video due to space issues. See above

Cheers

Pickles

This car would do EXTREMELY well on Bring A Trailer. I’d highly suggest putting it up for sale on there and have a professional take all the photos and videos for you. Well worth the time and little bit extra money.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, is this Caterham still for sale? If so, please contact me.

I’ve begun my nationwide search for a personal use LHD, Duratech, S3 (6’1”, 200 lbs, size 11.5, 34” inseam) or SV that has or can get to around 200 reliable HP. For spirited street driving and a few track days/year. Would prefer true Caterham but would consider others with DeDion or IRS. This car is at the top end but within my price range.

I’m traveling on business for the next week but will be back at my home in NH after that.  Car will be registered in NH so I have to “figure out” how CT “Composite” translates into NH registration…. 
Thanks in advance!

Greg

1 hour ago, Greg Davall said:

Would prefer true Caterham but would consider others with DeDion or IRS

What do you mean by that. You want one with solid rear? Those never came with Duratecs or SVs.