Exarkun1178 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 I’ve done some searching. But there is nothing definitive. A few modified classes came up with Grok. my S/C Elise was always put into SS. I think I just assumed the 7 would be in the same group, I figured it’s the street version of the 7, but searching doesn’t support this.
demoray Posted September 12 Posted September 12 In the SCCA, it boils down to your tires. If you are running 200TW tires, XU. Otherwise, I think you're stuck in A-Mod due to the super charger. The current rules are specified here: https://cdn.connectsites.net/user_files/scca/downloads/000/078/494/2026 Solo Rulebook Feb.pdf?1770664112 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now