Origin7 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I am planning on rebuilding my differential and installing a Quaife LSD. Considering changing the gear set as well. Can anyone recommend a good service manual that I should acquire? Thanks!
11Budlite Posted September 24 Posted September 24 I have a Haynes Ford Sierra V6 manual and it has just basic information on the differential, like R&R and seal replacement. I think you're going to have to get a Ford factory manual to get the info you need to do what you're looking to do. The Mercury Merkur XR4Ti might be the same exact rear end as the Sierra. If it is you can check out this online manual here: https://archive.org/details/1985-1988-merkur-xr4ti-shop-manual/page/n359/mode/2up Look at section 15-03, starting at pg 347. Hope this helps. 1 1
Origin7 Posted Thursday at 05:56 PM Author Posted Thursday at 05:56 PM Very helpful! Thanks, @11Budlite 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now