Stalker #85 headed back to Arkansas

xcarguy

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...gonna dress'm up with coil packs. :jester: Mike, if my car looked as good as yours, I'd have to rethink the valve covers.

Here's an idea for you...saw them at SEMA a couple of years ago...:drool:

http://i64.tinypic.com/23tpimo.jpg

Oh my goodness! They are blingtastic! We will take a set! :drool:

And Shane, can we get the air filter too....can we...can we? Pretty please!!! :willy_nilly:

I promise they will make you look good on track! You will be the Liberace of the cornering world! :hurray:

• 3 weeks later...

A few more bits and pieces . . . :smash: Yep, that's a big gaping hole in the lower front wing :ack:. The new header primaries are larger than the old ones and tend to shake hands with the wings in tight turns. So, chop chop. May rethink this later, but for now, the car needs to be able to steer. Right wing hole is bigger; engine in my car is offset the the right. The blue on the header/exhaust is Jet Hot Coating's Electric Blue.

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_8010.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly storks soar better than turkeys! :p

http://pngimg.com/uploads/stork/stork_PNG28.png?i=1

Will there be any wing left by the time you have angle ground it all away? Would you like some duck tape to hold all the pieces together? :jester:

• 4 weeks later...

Update from Camp Super Chicken.

For the past few days, Suave and I have been busy herding electrons. Suave has honed his electrical skills shortening/lengthening and routing wires, installing various gadgets and building harnesses for the the gauges and dash components. Rather than reuse the old wiring harness (which was never going to route the same way as it did on the old chassis), we elected to use a brand-spanking new Painless Performance harness (part #10102). Still much to do, but getting there...'nuff said.

IMG_7351.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

IMG_8196.jpg

IMG_7758.jpg

IMG_8208.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

IMG_8197.jpg

Edited by xcarguy

• 2 weeks later...