Wanted: WCM Ultralight or Stalker Classic R

nc7s4

8 hours ago, nc7s4 said:

Hoping someone is willing to part with either a WCM Ultralight or Stalker Classic R.  

Try reaching out to the following.  Also known as 911R on BAT.  They have a car they are working on in their Scottsdale Arizona shop (as of a couple Monday) that is either a WCM or very close to it.  It had a Honda S2000 engine in it and had the same double curve dashboard.

Avant Garde Collection 

23 minutes ago, jpslotus said:

Try reaching out to the following.  Also known as 911R on BAT.  They have a car they are working on in their Scottsdale Arizona shop (as of a couple Monday) that is either a WCM or very close to it.  It had a Honda S2000 engine in it and had the same double curve dashboard.

Avant Garde Collection 

Thanks for the lead! I've sent them an email

2 minutes ago, RGTorque said:

I do know the owner. I actually facilitated him buying the car. Reach out if you need help. 

If you could help me get in touch that would be great.  It looks perfect actually 

I have a 2004 WCM Lotus Seven, with a 2003 Honda S 2000 engine and transmission.  The differential is Subaru.  I have owned it since about 2018, and drive it less than 200 miles a year, all autocross.  The odometer says 12500 miles total.  It has been a fine car, but at 6.4 and 260 pounds, and 73 years old, it is a bit difficult to get in and out of.  Currently the car is in Livingston Mt, and I tow it in a 14' enclosed Haulmark trailer.  Trailer is available with the car.  If you are interested, give me a call or text at 406 2231515. Mel

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1650.JPG

Lotus2.jpg

• 2 months later...