SEVEN WATCH GROUP PURCHASE

jeaned2

EDIT: PLEASE SEE PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW

Hi,

I'm a french guy, and I owned two Caterham before the one I have in my garage actually. First was a 1600 K, second one was an injected HPC 2.0, and i'm now the happy owner of a JPE, the number 4 on 53 witch was produced. You could see pictures and videos on my web site at http://caterhm.jpe.free.fr. If you want to see picture of my precedent Caterham, just have a look at http://perso.orange.fr/jeaned/index.htm

I was register on the "old" forum with the pseudo "JeanEd" I think but i not able to find my password. I so have created "Jeaned2", sorry for that.

I fact, i've created this subject because a few weeks ago, on our french Seven forum (www.se7vener.fr, we have organized un grouped order for “Seven inspired” watches. Theses watches have had a great succes !

So we have decided to lauch a second grouped order for a new batch of theses “Seven inspired” watches.

If your are interested, please have a look at our topic, on Sevener French Forum, here : http://sevener.free.fr/forum/viewforum.php?f=21. The topic is wrote in french and in english.

Please excuse my poor english. :banghead:

JeanEd :flag:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4125/montre1vj3.jpghttp://img130.imageshack.us/img130/452/montrewz9.jpg

Watch cost = $40

Shipping to US = $5

Shipping from my house to your house = ??? I'll figure it out

So, figure probably about $50 to $52 total.

THE FOLLOWING ARE IN LINE:

1/2. SENT WestTexasS2K - 2 "man"

3. SENT MHKflyer52 - 1

4. SlngSht - 1

5. Slomove - 1

6. SENT solder_guy - 1

7/8/9. SENTBoxologist - 2 "man + 1 "woman"

10. SENT scannon - 1

11/12/13. SENT RDROCKT - 2 "man" + 1 "woman"

14. SENT Mandurath - 1 "man"

15. SENT KitCat - 1 "man"

16. SENT bsimon - 1 "man"

17. SENT xflow7 - 1 "man"

18. SENT pwhittle- 1 "man"

19. SENT soareyes - 1 "man"

20. SENT drew... - 1

21. SENT Mookie - 1 "man"

22. CANCELLEDwallisek - 1 "man"

23/24.SENT James A - 2 "man"

25/26. SENT Peter Moretti - 1 "man" + 1 "woman"

27. SENT johnh - 1 "man"

28. SENT locostv8 - 1 "man"

29/30/31. SENT OrangeS1 - 2 "man" + 1 "woman"

32. SENT Andrew7 - 1 "man"

33/34. SENT ptrxly - 2 "man"

35/36/37. SENT BusaLoco - 3 "man"

38/39/40. SENT jbanker - 2 "man" + 1 "woman"

41.SENT Athens7 - 1 "man"

42.SENT snettleship - 1 "man"

43.SENT Alaskossie - 1 "man"

44. SENT DIYMAN25 - 1 "man + 1 "woman"

45.SENT Ian7 1 "man"

46/47. SENTCaterham99 - 1 "man" + 1 "woman"

48/49.SENT pksurveyor - 2 "man" + 1 "woman"

50. SENT Stokked - 1 "man

51. SENT bball7754 - 1 "man"

52/53. SENT craigstraub@sbcglobal.net - 2 "man"

54. SENT SD-Jacks - 1 "man"

55. SENT Jim F. - 1 "man"

56. SENT Tim whittaker - 1 "man"

57. SENT zbxb006 - 1 "man"

58. SENT Howlin' Mad - 1 "man"

59. SENT Mike Rohaley - 1 "man"

60/61.SENT Keith Ewing (jerlaine@comcast.net) -

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jean Ed your bad english is much much better than my best french welcome aboard. I love the watch. Do you have and estimate on the cost per watch? What kind of time frame do expect to get the watches finished? Loren

27 Euro plus Euro 22 S&H (comes out to about $66) and for Chrismas....very nice. I may order one.....

Are these available for bike engined Sevens with a redline starting at midnight? :D

Gert

Maybe we should put together a group buy to help reduce the payment hassel if more than a couple of us want the watches. I know I would take one but I do not like doing a Paypal payment nor have an account.

I will talk to Jean offline to figure out how we can make this happen. Maybe I can collect the funds and a spreadsheet to send over. It may also be possible to bulk ship all the watches to the states, and the individually ship them... might come out cheaper than individual shipping from overseas.

Maybe we should put together a group buy to help reduce the payment hassel if more than a couple of us want the watches. I know I would take one but I do not like doing a Paypal payment nor have an account.

yes, me too. They locked me out for some red tape reasons I can't be arsed to reactivate it. Some support is appreciated.

Thanks, Gert

Hey, I'm happy to see you enjoy french watches ! :D

I've answered to slngsht, I think he will post a remsume in a good english.

Cost for watches are 40 USD even for "men" or "women" models. slngsht will certainely organize a bulk order to minimize the shipping cost.

To launch the process in France we need to have a minimum of 100 watches ordered. Guys in England are organizing a bulk order to, so it will be fine !

In addition, the target is to have our watches at home for Christmas. But for that, i need to have the bulk order from USA7s for the 25 of novembre deadline.

All the best everyone ! :hurray:

:flag:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/521/xlogomodernekq4.jpg

Jeaned, now where did this come from?

I think we need to modify it for a possible USA7s banner.

edit: another interested watch buyer here

This come from Caterham UK, and was created to celebrate 50th of the launch of the Lotus Seven, I guess.

Some precisions about watches, like it is wrote in our subjet on the french forum :

Watches are quartz models, with a "Seven inspired" dial and with a rev counter look. They have a black leather bracelet, and are water-proof (only for shower, not to go into the sea or swiming pool).

Model for men: total diameter of the case: 36 mm, thickness 7.5 mm

Model for women: diameter 28 mm, thickness 7.5 mm

Unique price: 40 USD per watch

Handling and shipping: to bee seen with slngsht

packaging: each watch is delivered in an individual iron box.

Payment: to bee seen with slngsht

Deadline for order and payment: 25th of November.

Delay for delivery: Christmas 2007

Important to know : a part of the benefit will go in the cases of Sevener French Forum and another part, at the time of Christmas, will be versed at a French caritative association, working for children. And we will communicate to the caritative association where the money come from.

Alright, exchanged emails with Jean...

Watch cost = $40

Shipping to US = $5

Shipping from my house to your house = ??? I'll figure it out

So, figure probably about $50 to $52 total.

Jean, we need these watches maybe about 2 weeks before Christmas so I can ship them out from here. Is that a problem?