California Superformance S-1 For Sale

BeSeeingYou

Sale consummated. Thanks for everyone's interest. I predict I will be back eventually. The 7 is just too much fun.

May you prosper in your opportunity and own another Se7en soon. :auto:

Sale consummated. Thanks for everyone's interest. I predict I will be back eventually. The 7 is just too much fun.

Congrats with the sale. I was interested in buying #46, but ended up buying a Birkin instead.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, All I got to say is this thing is an absolute hoot to drive. Thanks Greg.

We've been driving around the Half Moon Bay area, South of San Franscisco, enjoying the cool weather. A few problems but we adapted and overcame them. Can't believe how many people stop, stare and ask what it is. Motorcycle riders do the "Brutha" wave when they pass, old Japanes women say nice car, kids want to sit in it.

What a hoot!

Tom

Well, All I got to say is this thing is an absolute hoot to drive. Thanks Greg.

We've been driving around the Half Moon Bay area, South of San Franscisco, enjoying the cool weather. A few problems but we adapted and overcame them. Can't believe how many people stop, stare and ask what it is. Motorcycle riders do the "Brutha" wave when they pass, old Japanes women say nice car, kids want to sit in it.

What a hoot!

Tom

Great meeting you Tom. Glad y'all are enjoying her!

Not local to California and would have loved to attend. Unfortunately, the car started to overheat and stall on us as we drove away from the coast (it really has led a spoiled life in the Bay area) and we didn't feel like attempting the mountain passes and the heat, not knowing exactly what the problem was. We have it in a locker in Lancaster and will pick it up with a trailer in a week or two.

What a fun car to drive. Very comfortable too; we couldn't believe we didn't have backaches after driving for long periods. What a hoot to drive. Definitely have to plan more time at gas stations though.

Tom