Break in the Weather , Part 2

S1Steve

To our Friends in N.J, PA, NY.....

As you may have seen, its going to be a warm weekend. Anyone up for a

get together and ride somewhere on Sat. Meet at Milford NJ parking lot ???

I'm up for any good idea....

Steve

i was looking at that liner. its a lot of money to get that gear and i always have fitment issues. to beat back the cold my wonderful girlfriend ordered me a set of their battery powered heated gloves and in car charger for the holidays. the bad part is that i dont have a 12v outlet (yet) and the gloves have been on backorder...

• 3 weeks later...

Roman, If you have a radio slot, just pop a cig lighter in there. The S1s have a cover for the slot, and if I can find a cover that will actually stay in place, I'm putting in a cig lighter for GPS power. Given the temperatures during my recent outings, heated gloves is sounding pretty good. At the last BCX meet, my gloves finally couldn't cut it. Temp outside was 17 degrees. Had to drive to my parents' house first, before the meet, so about an hour driving. About halfway to my parents' house I started thinking about your heated glove post. I've decided that the key to cold weather in a 7 is the hat. I got a bomber-style, leather, fake fur. Works fantastically, even got complimented that it fits the car. Typical comments about the 7 that day were related to sanity of the driver. :-)