Plumbing brake proportioning valve?

KnifeySpoony

You will have a very difficult time bleeding the AP rear brakes. I highly recommend using a pressure bleeder that pushes the brake fluid. You need to have the calipers loose and rotate them. The point is to move the trapped air to the bleed screws. I have no idea if this would pass a state safety inspection, but what I am using is a Speedway Motors Speedway Park-Lok Universal Hydraulic parking brake. I made a small bracket and attached it, so it comes out where the normal parking brake handle is located. 

Here is a picture of my brake valve. My car is apart now but the bracket the proportioning valve is mounted on goes on top of and uses the same screws as the pedal cover. I am thinking about moving it to my dashboard. If I do that, I will use flexible lines front to back.  Fabricating metal brake lines is very time consuming, and I think the flexible ones work fine. Pegasus will make up any length you want. I do not remember the details, but I had an issue with the way the rear sway bar attached with the new brackets that hold the calipers, but it was minor to fix it. 

BrakeValve.thumb.jpg.bbb627be31578f14d35319c794ccc409.jpg

• Thanks 1

I already have a pressure bleeder, thanks for the tips on bleeding. Re: your valve location - my pedal box/MC configuration is very different. The MC is mounted lower and more forward under the airbox/trumpets with very little surrounding space.