Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Had a blast doing the Hemmings Experience at Limerock on Set 5th. So fun to see the track while on it in the Seven!

IMG_20260907_080911.jpg

  • Like 6
Posted
2 hours ago, Vinman1 said:

Yes it is! Iv'e got a thirst for more now! Cheers, V


Oh no this is a slippery slope...  :D

Posted

Mike,

 

I hope it's just a thirst for more track time with the Seven. More cars and I will have a construction project as I am out of garage space!

 

V

Posted (edited)
On 9/18/2026 at 7:16 PM, Vinman1 said:

Had a blast doing the Hemmings Experience at Limerock on Set 5th. So fun to see the track while on it in the Seven!

 

 

It was great to meet you and see your gorgeous Seven. I was the guy that stopped to speak with you as you were lining up to head out for your laps on Saturday. 

Edited by JB455
Posted

JB,

 

Thanks for reaching out. Hope to do some more events (track & others) with the Seven. We stay at a family hunting camp in South Sandisfield, MA. Not sure if that is near you?

 

V

Posted

CBuff,

 

Also, thank you for posting a photo of my Seven parked at the Hemmings Tent. Wish I was at the car and could have met.

 

Cheers,

 

Vin

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...