coming to southern california

redgoose

Hello to los angeles area 7 owners. My name is Ron (redgoose) from the new jersey area. I will be in beverly Hills for the month of march. My 7 will be there too. I will be hoping to hook up with local 7 owners who would be willing to show me the great roads I hear about. Hoping to hear from some of you and also rooting for good weather. I will be living on Rodeo Drive. contact cell #201 341 5924. Looking forward to some spirited driving...

• 2 years later...

Hi Ron - If you are looking for hook ups then in California they use the Tinder app and other matchmaking apps! :jester:

Have you moved out there permanently? Or are you shuttling back and forth from NJ?

Hi Ron - If you are looking for hook ups then in California they use the Tinder app and other matchmaking apps! :jester:

Have you moved out there permanently? Or are you shuttling back and forth from NJ?

Hi, Mike, Here for 2 months vacation. Trailered the 7 behind my rover. Easy Peasy, The roads here are really good. Having fun just with local roads for now. Thanks for the Tinder app idea, will do. Hope to see you guys in July

Uh, Mike, just asked my WIFE to get me the Tinder app as I am not good with computers. Didn't go over well. Actually, she laughed. After 46 years of marriage she was more than willing. I'm really looking for other 7s. I don't think they are on Tinder, but we had a lot of laughs. Good one !!!

Two months of vacation in a warm climate sounds pretty good to me right now. Enjoy it!

Sorry if I caused strife with the wife - but I could not resist :rofl:

Give us a shout when you're here. March is far enough out that I will forget to call. :-)

Randall

Hi Randall, this is Ron from New Jersey now in Hollywood Hills for 2 months. Looking to get together with other 7s for some fun rides. Call, 201 341 5924...email, redgoose60@optonline.net...I have a very open schedual