Jump to content

yellowss7

Club Member
  • Posts

    3,100
  • Joined

Everything posted by yellowss7

  1. I think it was more like 289. Tuned down from the 309hp that Carl had
  2. 260 Croc???๐Ÿคฌ. Is that a crack at my driving. Even Yellow is a superlight R. Orange is close to your 620s. Show some respect. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  3. Going to miss you twice Jim. We are heading out there too but the following week. Should have planned better. We gave enough lead time ๐Ÿ˜œ
  4. For those who are actually thinking of attending. You have 4 weeks to get your cars and acts together for this yearโ€™s event. My guesstimate is that we could get 15+ if the stars align. I think our record was 26. Hopefully some of you will kick it in gear and may like a serious effort to join us.
  5. I went on the betting app that Sydney Sweeney was advertising on to look at what the odds were for Seb attending this year. Unfortunately I couldnโ€™t get past her Ads for some reason as I rather look at her than check on the odds of Seb attending. 0.00%. ๐Ÿ˜œ
  6. You will be missed Paul. Hopefully we will see you next year. Tom
  7. Great John. ๐Ÿ‘. 2020 helmet are good๐Ÿ‘.
  8. Just a side note that the rental helmets do NOT have Hans anchors and since most if not all of our cars have 5-6 point harnesses, the Hans devices are required. So be forwarned. You might need to have or borrow a helmet with the appropriate Hans system. Tom.
  9. He did a 1:14-15 on TBolt. That cutoff either cut 9-10 seconds off the usual fast time or Iโ€™m really really really slow. ๐Ÿซฉ
  10. Definitely no 4 point harnesses. 5or 6 point only In date.
  11. I have an SV with lowered floors and a tall roll cage. Former owner was 6โ€™8โ€. You will fit with no problem.
  12. Oh no. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Not Mallocks. ๐Ÿ˜. Hi Steve ๐Ÿ˜œ
  13. Oh no. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Not Mallocks. ๐Ÿ˜. Hi Steve ๐Ÿ˜œ
  14. I just booked at the Fairfield Marriott in Millville. Ask for the track rate.
  15. Never too old to get on track. I turn 71 next month and as long as I can climb in and out of my Se7ens Iโ€™ll keep doing it. Itโ€™s only a 7 hour drive up to Millville. Come join us in October for the 7s track event.
  16. Mine is a 2000 that I assembled. Over the years I started acquiring spares of the consumables, oil filters clutch, brake pads, bearings, lots of things as I didnโ€™t want to be stuck waiting for a part if it happened to be out of stock. Shipping is pretty quick and getting the right part is pretty reliable. Donโ€™t sweat it. Drive it and enjoy it. PS. Tracking it is what it is meant to do. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  17. Does it have the mechanical speedo or the digital one? The mechanical one is easy to fix. Itโ€™s just the little square quill that needs to be replaced.
  18. Too bad it doesnโ€™t have Clams like mine. . Much faster with them. ๐Ÿ˜. Good to have another K series on the team. Good little motor. Really light weight and revs willingly. Hopefully you have the six speed to keep it in the rev range. Good luck and enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  19. Gotta love the Rover K series.
  20. Itโ€™s ashame those two cars are just lame show ponies now. They use to be nice cars on track. I blame the owners for the lack of balls. ๐Ÿ˜
  21. Hey Croc. Be nice to the Rover K series guys ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Just remind everyone that they are checking tire dates pretty closely so be forewarned. Guess that means me as well. Seems I need new sets for both cars this year. And maybe a new harness for Yellow.
  22. ๐Ÿคž
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...