Jump to content

yellowss7

Club Member
  • Posts

    3,100
  • Joined

Everything posted by yellowss7

  1. Shaping up to be another fun event. Hopefully we will see a few of the recent VA owners make the trip up. It is really a fun event with lots of sevens on track together and the dinners are just as fun. And hopefully we will get to see the ultimate Caterham make its debut appearance. CATKONG!!!
  2. The silver one is Croc’ CSR and the Orange one is my cosworth SV. With 309NA and paddle shifter it will easily match your little 620R. 😜. We did have a 620R at one of the events. Came in from Chicago.
  3. That is correct. My wife’s cousin had a Tesla Plaid for all of three days, when he smelled smoke, exited the car and it burned for three hours with 25,000 gallons of water being poured on it.
  4. That was before we got our own run group. Still a lot of fun. That was Lightning which we will be on at this year’s gathering. Maybe Croc will do another film. After all they did do a remake of the Italian job. 😜
  5. Don’t know about other tracks but NJMP will not let electric or hybrid vehicles on track.
  6. Found this and another video on you tube.
  7. Sorry for the late reply. I use Amsoil 10w-40 in my Rover K series. I use 5w-50 in my Cosworth 2.3L Duratec.
  8. Whoa this will be a rare event. Two Rover K series sevens at the event. 👍🎉
  9. I use the VP MS 109. It is unleaded not cheap though.
  10. Sunoco on west Chester pike in Havertown sells it. As does NJMP both are pumps not pails. VP racing in Newark del sells 5 gallon or 55 gallon pails/barrels
  11. Saudio, I have both an S3 and a SV. But it will need to be a warm dry day for me to get all the crap I have piled up behind them out of the way so that I can pull the SV out and lower the S3. The SV has lowered floors the S3 does not. Weather doesn’t look good for the next couple of weeks. How soon do you need to try one? Tom
  12. It does not. Mine is a 2000. When I ordered it the lowered floors did not exist nor did the SV. I removed the seat bottoms and made a bead seat base that pretty much puts you on the floor and I did get a tall FIA roil bar which gets my helmet well below the bar. With the brooklands screens it’s great. And it does get me below the top of the windscreens just barely.
  13. Charlie, @cjbnow that the holiday festivities are almost finished, let’s look for a dry warmish day over the next few weeks. I need to get the SV out of the garage to get into it as it is under the S3 on the lift. I’ll keep a watch on the weather and see if we can coordinate. Tom
  14. I’ll check in with you when I get back. Don’t mind me if I’m still singing. “It’s a small world after all”.
  15. Out of town this week. But can probably find the time when I get back.
  16. So Vlad, did I miss the big announcement? No pictures?
  17. Todd is almost never the biggest horsepower car out there. He often races up in class just to challenge himself. No one, no one can out brake Todd. And he’s a good guy too. Great Drive Todd, can’t wait til you find that 23B of your Dreams. Tom.
  18. I have one of each. So I guess that means I’m Bi. 🤣
  19. Clams Rule!!! 👍
  20. I just got home and unloaded the truck and it looks like I inadvertently picked up someone’s blue Sparco racing suit bag. Let me know who’s it is and I’ll get it back to you. Tom
  21. We had perfect weather, a great group of drivers and several spectators/future owners. A few mechanical issues but all but Dez were able to get their runs in. Today I think everyone had their full share of track time as we got a bonus of a couple double length sessions. Five of us hung around for a beer then dinner and there are just two of us staying the night before heading home. Jay is hard core. Last off the track and will drive his Seven back to Connecticut tomorrow. Real hard core. Thanks to everyone for making the effort to participate. This really is a special opportunity to get our cars out on track and have some fun in a safe fashion. Hopefully we will be allowed to do it again next year. Tom
×
×
  • Create New...