Pacific North West

rzempel

Hi all,

My wife and I are looking to move to the Olympic Peninsula. I know there are Seven owners in the PNW...would anyone care to opine on whether I should keep or sell my Birkin before we move?

Randall

Don't tell anybody, but we have at least one or two days a week during the winter that are worth going for a spin, I just wear a helmet and warm jacket. I don't go blasting the back roads but it is a great stress reliever to go for a cruise on a crisp day, pretty much like a four wheel motorcycle. I'm looking forward to this Sunday, sunshine and 60 degrees.

. . . I know there are Seven owners in the PNW...would anyone care to opine . . .

Randall,

There's your answer...penned by your own hand. Everytime you see a Seven, and you no longer have yours, you’ll be pining the loss. Do you really want to put yourself through the misery and heartache of NOT owning a Seven?

. . . . . . . :lurk:

Bill here on the Olympic peninsula, we enjoy our Birkin here and have a great track hour and a half down the road , so I would definitely keep your car, please feel free to call if you would like more info on the area

Regards Bill 360 460 1014

Just have an extra set of wheels for winter use and mount Hankook, Michelin or some other winter tires of your choice. They work great for cool & wet/damp conditions. I'm in much cooler Walla Walla and have had mine out a few times lately. I also lived with a seven in Germany (very Seattleish weather) me nor my seven melted or turned to rust.

Gert, as I understand it, when the Cascadia lets go, it'll shake up the whole west coast. When the San Andreas goes, it will be mostly a local event. So, I see it as a reduced risk. :-)

Bill, since we are seriously looking at Port Angeles (I hope to make an offer on a house next week), I will take you up on your offer.

Randall

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be in P.A. on Monday and Tuesday and plan to make an offer on an amazing house.

We are in escrow on a nice house in Port Angeles.

Well, if you couldn't get the amazing house, it's still good to hear you got a nice one. ;)