Post your FAVORITE PHOTO of your 7.

MHKflyer52

I was gonna post a pic of my car, but every one of them I found shows the car in some state of disassembly :banghead:

That may be the best way to show your car, it is more than just four wheels and a seat to move you from place to place!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please start a separate political thread in Off Topic? That way I can ignore it. :)

"In a nutshell ,please lighten the fk up ." - I guess I'm old fashioned, but I would consider that rude. :ack:

"I was gonna post a pic of my car, but every one of them I found shows the car in some state of disassembly" - Mazda, has your car ever been 100% assembled??? :D

Bruce :7drive:

"I was gonna post a pic of my car, but every one of them I found shows the car in some state of disassembly" - Mazda, has your car ever been 100% assembled??? :D

Bruce :7drive:

Yes, once. That's how I know it's a seven

Point by point - to put this issue to rest.

Please... Do not castrate me or others that do not follow your or your club friends ideals ..(and at the risk of being "suspended") I have to say the following :

1)This was just a group of fave pic of members, not a calender to be put out for sale or profit and if there was an issue with copyright point it out before ppl post.Don't threaten with suspension after the fact.

It does not matter if the calendar is for profit or not. Pictures are the property of the person who takes them. That person / company can grant rights as to how the picture is used. Whether it can be used by someone's personal use, used by a for-profit, or non-profit purpose.

It is no different than songs or software or other intellectual property licenses.

I am sorry but I think this is too much "Police" .

Mr Slingshot I do not know if you own or run this site ,(its great by the way, members do that you know), but some temperance and liberalism please.

It is the members and drivers of these cars that make this groupshine and argument or disagrement is healthy.

Why would you threaten free speach in a group of people that are free spirits and love 7,s. By the way, ever notice how angry some members got on here since Obama got in , little cryptic messages etc? ( I am not political at all on here but look at many of the messages, partic from mo fo and his posse, woops that includes you right.

Yes, I started this site, and still run it. However, I treat it as the property of the club, so it's not "my site".

Sorry to burst your bubble, but "free speech" does not apply :D. This is a privately owned property. Any member should feel free to register another domain, starting a site, and exercising free speech on that site.

My job as the admin is to keep a friendly environment. From time to time that requires stepping into a discussion that spirals out of the norm a little to keep things running smoothly. I exercised "censorship" a few times in the political threads too.

Nobody was rude or agressive or nasty or used cuss words or slandered,;damn for the internet it was a walk in the woods in springtime, it was just open discussion , please do not stop that with threats that their points of view may cause expulsion.

hmmm... before I posted my warning message, I had to edit "a$$ol" out of someone's post. To me that constitues "rude or aggressive".

By the way, with regard to the "legality of pics and copyright" what is the deal if someone takes a pic of my car.. it happens all the time, what if any one sees a car or building or whatever they are looking at through the lens... they take a picture.. think about it : everything we see belongs to somebody, but most of us share ; this argument was started by a pro photographer... I understand him looking out for himself, I really do, but come on.

OK, I'll play along. Someone takes a pic of your car. They own the pic. In most cases, they don't exercise their right to protect their work and allow people to share it freely. In some cases, they ask that you give them credit for the work while you share it with others. In other cases, they would like to make a living by taking pics.

As the subject of the picture, you may have some privacy concerns... more legal stuff over my head, but I believe as long as you're in the public view... Try googling "street level maps" and "blurring" for more on the topic.

By the way how can a member set their own password ,is that possible at all or is it only the one that is issued,does that mean that admin can access all of a member's account at will? ?

You can set your own password. Go under My Profile / Edit Profile, then change it.

As admin I do have access to the entire database but I have better things to do with my life than look in people's accounts.

Hope this post will not be censored too.

K, I took the time to add

I was gonna post a pic of my car, but every one of them I found shows the car in some state of disassembly :banghead:

On the lighterside here is a photo that Mazda posted on the forum of his car last year while doing some maintance...:D :rofl: :D :rofl: .....

http://www.usa7s.com/aspnetforum/upload/583614362_Mazda and Franklin 7 Up Dating.jpg

Yes it is a 7 with one BIG MOTOR....:D :rofl: :D .....

On the lighterside here is a photo that Mazda posted on the forum of his car last year while doing some maintance...:D :rofl: :D :rofl: .....

http://www.usa7s.com/aspnetforum/upload/583614362_Mazda and Franklin 7 Up Dating.jpg

Yes it is a 7 with one BIG MOTOR....:D :rofl: :D .....

That's a good one for the winter mod season :rofl:

• 3 months later...

I know its an old thread, but I wanted to throw this in for 2010!

Port San Louis / Avila Beach, CA - 2 Weeks ago

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/beergodrod/RodsLocost50034-4.jpg

Rod

Man, did I miss a lot of crap (which I would prefer would stay in the past) when I went dormant in Dec and Jan.

Good pix, y'all.

I know its an old thread, but I wanted to throw this in for 2010!

Port San Louis / Avila Beach, CA - 2 Weeks ago

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/beergodrod/RodsLocost50034-4.jpg

Rod

Rod. your car is looking very classy

LOL, I guess it does look a little English. Funny I didn't notice it before. I could Photoshop in the Cliffs of Dover!

Thanks slngsht, shes getting more refined all the time. I want to see some more pics of your upgrades.

Rod

Is there anybody else out there who would love to see Mazda's car and Rod's car in a little side-by-side, Chevy vs Ford competition? :cool:

Nice pics Jack, but why is your top up? :)

Is there anybody else out there who would love to see Mazda's car and Rod's car in a little side-by-side, Chevy vs Ford competition? :cool:

Nice pics Jack, but why is your top up? :)

Let's see... I'd like to see at least a 4 way between me, Bob, Kevin, and Rod at the drag strip. I doubt if any of us can hang with with Kevin at a road course... too much experience and sorting out on the car.

Does anyone have an image of a girl draped across a 7 like a magazine cover? I will attempt (again) to post an image of a Texas Pit Crew that I got from Brian Anderson. Ask him about permission to use it for commercial purposes.

test.jpg

It turns out that the same hotel that is hosting the Miata 20th Anniversary event is also hosting some 400 women who are in town for Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts the same weekend.

Maybe I can recruit some of them for my pit crew. Yeah, in my dreams.