2004 Caterham SV for sale in NJ

Croc

Geez guys - I go on a business trip for a few days and the world ends! :p Seriously - thanks for the nice comments. :blush:

The deal is still coming together which is why I am being quiet - I do not want to jinx myself. If all goes well I will end up in another Seven - final spec to be determined. Give me some time to pull this together and all will be revealed. :D

Start placing bets on whether I can pull together a Seven quicker than than our wonderful club prez - Al! :rofl:

Geez guys - I go on a business trip for a few days and the world ends! :p Seriously - thanks for the nice comments. :blush:

The deal is still coming together which is why I am being quiet - I do not want to jinx myself. If all goes well I will end up in another Seven - final spec to be determined. Give me some time to pull this together and all will be revealed. :D

Start placing bets on whether I can pull together a Seven quicker than than our wonderful club prez - Al! :rofl:

I did not know that

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SOLD 4/19/2011.

I will let the new owner on this forum make an announcement as to his happy purchase. He is currently driving the seven from NYC to his home, roughly 4000 miles away. I have asked that he make a post on the journey as it will be a very interesting read. I for one have huge respect for his sense of adventure - just brilliant!

4000 miles!!!!! Croc, have you turned your Fatbastard into a boat or submarine? :willy_nilly: Either that or they are taking the long way. Is the car headed out of the country?

Tom

Edited by yellowss7

SOLD 4/19/2011.

I will let the new owner on this forum make an announcement as to his happy purchase. He is currently driving the seven from NYC to his home, roughly 4000 miles away. I have asked that he make a post on the journey as it will be a very interesting read. I for one have huge respect for his sense of adventure - just brilliant!

Well I am alittle sad to hear that 'FatBastard' has moved so far away. I was hoping to

have it stay in the Northeast. That said, I wish the new owner a safe trip home, and

many more miles of smiles. You have got a great 7. Let us know how you like the first

4000 miles. Iron Butt award goes to you...

Steve

4000 miles!!!!! Croc, have you turned your Fatbastard into a boat or submarine? :willy_nilly: Either that or they are taking the long way. Is the car headed out of the country?

Tom

The car is staying in the US and no it will not be turned into a boat or sub :)

Oh the new owner is me. I'll post about the trip when I get over the fatigue. Croc is right on the money w the 4k. It was supposed to be 3700 but getting lost added a few miles. Ended up leaving Jersey City, New Jersey on tuesday around noon and ended up in Skagway, Alaska Sunday around 10a.

Wow! Sounds epic! How did the car do? What route? Are you now sick of it? Will the ringing in your ears ever go away:). Top up/down, etc, etc.

Congratulations on a car well-bought. I thot more than once about upgrading to that very car, Croc's price made it so tempting.

Oh the new owner is me. I'll post about the trip when I get over the fatigue. Croc is right on the money w the 4k. It was supposed to be 3700 but getting lost added a few miles. Ended up leaving Jersey City, New Jersey on tuesday around noon and ended up in Skagway, Alaska Sunday around 10a.

How much snow did you encounter on this epic journey? With all the weather coming though the country you must have had to deal with rain, snow, sleet and tornados. And you did it without a full hood! I'm looking forward to reading about the trip.