Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm going through a lot of medical  issues so I  have to sell my car. I need to get into something less wild.  This car is scary fast! The Car was built by Tony Vaccaro president of  Loony's car club back in 2011. He built it for  a very close friend who passed away shortly after the car was built. Tony garaged it and maintained the car in a heated  garage keeping it in immaculate condition until I purchased it later with only 3500 k on it.  It currently has 5050 K. 

2010 Caterham R 400 2.0 Duratec Producing 265 HP. 

The Avon ZZ are in excellent shape with plenty of wear. It has a 9 gallon bladder fuel cell which will have to be replaced soon.

The window washer is not hooked up and will need to be replaced. 

It will come with a roof and side panels for weather running. Spare luggage tire rack that can be reattached.

Livery is the popular British racing green with yellow stripe. 

I'm willing to trade for an Evora if someone has one.

I'm asking $50000 K

Mt Olympus (3).png

20250531_171507.jpg

car cover.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...