Jump to content

The Regular Summary of Classified Ads of Se7ens Found For Sale


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Exarkun1178 said:

I’ve read a lot of posts referencing the tires not getting sufficient heat, even when tracked 

 

my car has the R888 fitted.   I e been reading The new Nova has a bit of chatter about it. 
 

If the car relies solely on mechanical grip and only weighs 1200 lbs. is there a softer compound tire that’s street focused, heats up enough for confident spirited back road driving? 

Yokohama Advan A052. That's a ZERO after the A.  Does not need a bunch of laps of a racetrack to heat up.  On ordinary cars, they wear quickly.  Not a problem on Sevens.

 

The CSR 260 I bought has Toyo R888 tires on it.  Next Spring, they will be heading to recycling.  I took the CSR to a few autocross events, a couple regular events and one high-speed event.  The guys in tin-tops and Miatas were spraying their tires to cool them.  The R888 tires on my CSR were still at ambient temperature and did not give me the traction I was looking for.  Because of my experiences with the Yokohama Advan A052 tires on an Elise and some Sevens, I plan to have fresh Yokos on the CSR.  On both the Elise and the Sevens, I found them great for both autocross and street. 

 

At the high-speed event, I thought I was being conservative, but a worker at the end of the longest straight was calling me "The Late-braking King". He says I was braking much later than the other drivers in the session he was working. That's because those other guys didn't have a Seven...  I can hardly wait to get this car set up and on the Yokos.

Edited by pethier
  • Thanks 1
Posted

 

 

Week Beginning September 27, 2026

 

 

USA7s Classified Ads of Cars for Sale

 

USA7s classified pages - USA7s club members have the benefit of selling their cars by listing them for free on USA7s forum.

https://usa7s.net/ips/forum/26-cars-for-sale/

 

 

 

New Ads Since Last Summary Posted

 

Lotus 7 S4 Project

https://www.hemmings.com/listing/1971-lotus-seven-philadelphia-pa-786759

and here

https://lbilimited.com/offerings/1971-lotus-seven/

 

 

Caterham

https://www.hagerty.com/marketplace/auction/2005-Caterham-Seven/5c019d74-73a8-4090-aa28-1c00e930a077

 

 

Rotus

https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/snohomish-1973-lotus-super-roadster-in/hw5pCjdFk3RGqdXr5nSHhG

 

 

Westfield

https://www.facebook.com/share/18XMqkbxCu/

 

 

 

Repeat Ads Since Last Summary 

 

Caterham

https://rockymountaincaterham.com/csrtwenty02/

 

 

Caterham

https://rockymountaincaterham.com/77870-2/

 

 

Caterham

https://rockymountaincaterham.com/2005-superlight-260-cosworth/

 

 

Caterham

https://rockymountaincaterham.com/76907-2/

 

 

Caterham

https://rockymountaincaterham.com/inventory/

 

 

Caterham

https://www.beachmanracing.com/inventory

 

 

Caterham

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/2021-caterham-bellevue-wa-2959244

 

 

Caterham

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/1957-caterham-jupiter-fl-2947891

and here

https://www.facebook.com/share/1CJNaAJSmu/

 

 

Caterham

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/2025-caterham-seven-costa-mesa-ca-2961070

and here

https://www.facebook.com/share/1DbHYtSCTT/

 

 

Caterham

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/2026-caterham-seven-miami-fl-2916813

 

 

Lotus 7

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/1962-lotus-seven-sun-city-az-2949927

 

 

Birkin

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/1972-lotus-seven-san-diego-ca-2946925

 

 

Lotus 6 Replica

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/1952-lotus-6-norfolk-ct-2945955

 

 

Locost

https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/north-newton-lotus/nu6RyMWWGCXWvnKGrb2LeL

 

 

Caterham

https://www.facebook.com/share/18TATgTtTU/

 

 

Lotus 7

https://www.facebook.com/share/1EJQ1MSvzE/

 

 

Locost Project

https://www.facebook.com/share/14nnK325FS3/

 

 

Locost (Stalker?)

https://www.facebook.com/share/1VpmwQyZce/

 

 

Stalker

https://www.facebook.com/share/1Bxuu8cr11/

 

 

Mitsuoka Zero

https://www.facebook.com/share/1FZgzmP9hk/

 

 

Stalker

https://www.facebook.com/share/1FY8hzWhid/

 

 

Caterham

https://www.facebook.com/share/1DeZejXxnK/

 

 

Locost

https://www.facebook.com/share/1C1oDqGHFL/

 

 

Locost

https://www.facebook.com/share/1KNy6DXP12/

 

 

Lotus 7/Locost

https://www.facebook.com/share/19HdHMUAdR/

 

 

Locost Project

https://www.facebook.com/share/19ciDJNVBB/

 

 

Birkin

https://www.facebook.com/share/19MZat3MRu/

 

 

Westfield Pre-Lit

https://www.facebook.com/share/19v4LxhPUS/

 

 

Locost Project

https://www.facebook.com/share/1EHur5bycX/

 

 

Lotus 7

https://www.facebook.com/share/1Dw72MnfMv/

 

 

Locost Project

https://www.facebook.com/share/1DJhZyLwfx/

 

 

Birkin

https://www.facebook.com/share/1CGPEe3MLb/

 

 

Diva

https://www.facebook.com/share/1ByDVaS8US/

 

 

Locost Project

https://www.facebook.com/share/1HpS6krzAy/

 

 

 

Canada Ads

 

Lotus 7 S4

https://www.autotrader.ca/offers/lotus-unspecified-convertible-gasoline-green-cat_ma44gr200883-ab87a903-b601-4fda-b315-e5cdbd00a240

 

 

Locost Project

https://www.autotrader.ca/offers/bmw-2002-barn-find-cat_ma13gr2163-9b5e3f67-7e4f-4f56-acac-2df6e6c12e99

 

 

Locost

https://www.facebook.com/share/1BmorLx8pw/

 

 

Locost

https://www.facebook.com/share/1DikzZWvzZ/

 

 

Locost Project

https://www.facebook.com/share/1ENwZjA7D7/

 

 

Westfield

https://www.facebook.com/share/19MdepVZr4/

 

 

Locost

https://www.facebook.com/share/14sdqDXSSw6/

 

 

Caterham

https://www.facebook.com/share/1D4F9Hf7bh/

 

 

Fejer

https://www.facebook.com/share/1BxiJwq6SB/

 

 

Locost

https://www.facebook.com/share/18TqyUh5TF/

 

 

Locost Project

https://www.facebook.com/share/1F5sX8nFKc/

 

 

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...