The 7's video thread

Vovchandr

NOT A 7 but many parallels and Caterham does get mentioned as one of the only car options on the market lighter than an Elise.

He also says, "do you want to do that???" (get a Caterham) :classic_laugh:

5 Days in a Lotus Elise - Sacrifices for Greatness | Everyday Driver

Edited by Vovchandr

10 minutes ago, JohnCh said:

Someone clearly doesn't have too many meetings today :918766748_biggrinjester(1):

-John

Au contraire. When you're not the presenter/responsible person in the meetings, this is exactly what happens from the participants. 

21 hours ago, Vovchandr said:

Au contraire. When you're not the presenter/responsible person in the meetings, this is exactly what happens from the participants. 

I think you were far more productive than me when I am bored in meetings.  I just spam someone I know on Instagram with cat videos.   :918766748_biggrinjester(1):

Been bored a lot lately.... :classic_blush:

35 minutes ago, Croc said:

Been bored a lot lately.... :classic_blush:

This explains the 16 cat videos that I've received from you since 6am yesterday. And yes I counted. And yes, counting that high was a challenge for me.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

-John 

3 hours ago, JohnCh said:

This explains the 16 cat videos that I've received from you since 6am yesterday. And yes I counted. And yes, counting that high was a challenge for me.

-John 

After repeated long boring meetings on Bornheutter-Ferguson development factors in insurance loss reserves, I decided you would like lots of kittens.  You can thank me later :918766748_biggrinjester(1):

@Vovchandr Keep up the videos!  I browse those once I have run out of kitten videos to annoy John with.  :classic_biggrin:

@VovchandrVideo taken at the Millennia Walk/Promenade Shops in Singapore.  Caterham is parked in front of the Yakitori bar.  My company's Singapore office used to be in the building at left and the Conrad Hotel is behind the guy taking the video.  I know the location well!  :classic_biggrin: