1963 Lotus 7 S2 (1682) For Sale

I have decided its time for someone else to enjoy my 7, so I'm selling it. 

It is actually an '83 that has been reregistered as a '63, vin # SB1682. I bought it this way & don't know the details. 

When I bought it, it was in need of some TLC. I finally restored it, while do some upgrades. 

It now has:

Rebuilt Ford Cross flow engine with:

Norris Cam

Weber Carbs

Dry Sump oiling system, new Oil tank, new Areoquip hoses, remote oil filter & oil cooler

Pretronix Distributer & Coil

Dave Bean Aluminum Flywheel with the appropriate clutch & pressure plate

High torque starter

Aluminum Radiator & electric fan

Electric Fuel Pump

Circuit Breakers replaced with a fuse box

Battery has been relocated with a electrical system master switch

5) New VTO 15" wheels with 195/45x15 Toyo tires

Tilton pedal assembly with dual master cylinders

It has custom fabricated Hiem jointed front upper & lower control arms. This was all done prior to my owning it.

Replaced all of the hardware in the suspension with the appropriate AN bolts. The rear bushings have been replaced with plastic bushings 

Have the original top & doors, a bikini top

Some spares; wheel cylinder & caliper rebuild kits, speedo & clutch cables & driveshaft u joints. 

It is a nice car. The hard work has been done, just needs some detail work, new shocks & someone to drive it. 

I'm asking $25,000, it is located in Kona, on the Big Island of Hawaii. I am available to show the car via Facetime if you're interested in looking at it. It will be the buyers responsibility to arrange & pay for the shipping. I will work with you when the time comes, just don't have time to arrange it. I realize that shipping a car my be a concern for most people, but I have shipped 2 cars without any incidents. 

Here are a couple of links to shipper that regularly serve Hawaii so you can get an idea of what to expect. 

https://www.pashahawaii.com/tools/vehicles/ship-a-car-to-and-from-hawaii

https://htbyb.com/ship-your-vehicle

https://www.hawaiicartransport.com/get-quote.php

The closest shipping port on this side of the island is in Kawaihae. I would recommend using a container to ship it to the mainland. This way it would be inside during the whole journey. You can have one dropped at my house, from there I would have it loaded onto a flatbed tow truck & transfer it into the container where I would tie it down and screw blocks to the floor to ensure it wouldn't move. I have worked on numerous race car teams & am familiar with securing cars.   

4A40A9AE-79AA-46EF-947D-E3BC28ECA2B5.jpeg

07428A5C-CB2F-4A7A-A848-14F722332D04.jpeg

14269FBA-7CC4-4D09-98F3-51503359065D.jpeg

D4DBE614-3276-43E5-9744-90CEC9C76115.jpeg