Dry sump oil tank drain plug leaking

My new 420R wants to leak from the drain plug on the dry sump tank. Tank is aluminum, and with the copper washer, I figured would need very little torque. Initially only had about 5ftlbs on it. Leaked. Increased to 10. Leaking. Increased to 15. Leaking. Increased to 20. STILL LEAKING!! How tight is safe? I'm thinking about just pumping out all the oil, taking out the drain plug then putting it back in with some thread sealant or just JB weld it in LOL. My plan is to pump the oil out of the tank rather than drain it, which seems to be the favored technique. 

Anyone with any tips?

Hmmm this is a new build and the bolt/washer were prefitted into the tank, but were loose. I never took them out to inspect/clean. I just torqued it up then filled it up. I suppose it's possible some debris is preventing sealing.

I would check for debris in the threads. If that is not the issue, then I would try Permatex thread sealant # 80632.  This is the type of sealant used on engine bolts that go into the water jack or crank case. Does not harden, so there is not a removal problem.   Dave W

After the bump up in torque to 20ftlbs yesterday afternoon, this AM the leak is worse. Small pool of oil under the car. I'm going to drain it today then do thread sealant -  I have some Permatex 59214. Hopefully it works.