2022 USA7s Event - New Jersey - Photo Thread

Croc

I just finished looking through the pictures of the event. Looks like the usual wonderful time. The saddest part of selling my Cat is missing this event - driving and hanging out with all you wonderful weirdos.

Lovely blue crossflow, but of course I'm partial to blue Se7ens.

Thought I'd share what I replaced the Se7en with. I went to the opposite end of the automotive spectrum, though still a lovely shade of blue. Pushing 2+ tons with 471 ft-lbs of EV torque. Don't knock it til you've tried it. "Complicate, then subtract lightness". Did my first track day a couple weekends ago. Different fun from a Se7en, but still very fun.

Cheers.

image.thumb.jpeg.7d714439e3b976565fd92454195162f2.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2022 at 4:05 AM, Croc said:

Alas, no.  Tom had missed out on his hairdresser giving a bit of a blow and style.  I forgot to moisturize.  And you were not there as @FasterThanVov had locked you up appropriately.  

Aw thats a shame! I assume you must have lost/left your favorite moisturizer in Estonia or similar? Can't go without it.

Not lucked up, just... occupied now. Plus that means I didn't have to spend another year badgering all my friends to borrow a tow vehicle. Maybe next year I'll be towing with something of my own.

On 11/22/2022 at 7:36 AM, yellowss7 said:

So Vlad, did I miss the big announcement?  No pictures?  

No miss, we don't really announce or share many pictures, but we have a healthy baby boy that can help hold wrenches in the near future in the endless troubleshooting and tinkering on the 7

• Like 1