Lime rock vintage racing - weekend of 10/01

NSXguy

Des - I can't make it to LRP this weekend, but I do have a track day with MassTuning at NYST on 10/8. Hopefully the weather cooperates and I can take the Caterham, and I'm pretty sure there's going to be at least one more Seven there. Check it out if you want.

Paul and i were supposed to autox tomorrow but that has been scuttled by the weather. Looks like tomorrow will be a good day to stay home and catch up on some indoor tasks that have been patiently waiting to get done. 

cheers

jay

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 11Budlite said:

Des - I can't make it to LRP this weekend, but I do have a track day with MassTuning at NYST on 10/8. Hopefully the weather cooperates and I can take the Caterham, and I'm pretty sure there's going to be at least one more Seven there. Check it out if you want.

i'm out of town that weekend. but i'll be back at LRP on the 15th most likely. Looking forward to finally meeting you at some point.

Did you say NYST on Saturday the 8th?! I really enjoy driving the Seven there; it's well-suited to our cars. If the weather holds and they're not sold out, I will aim to make it. 

Also, SCDA is running a Lime Rock event on Monday, Oct 10, Columbus' Day. 

1 hour ago, NSXguy said:

i'm out of town that weekend. but i'll be back at LRP on the 15th most likely. Looking forward to finally meeting you at some point.

My son is going to be at an event at LRP on the 15th too. I have family coming up from Texas that weekend but I'm going to try to make it to LRP on the 15th too. Hopefully I'll see you there.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BlakeJ said:

Did you say NYST on Saturday the 8th?! I really enjoy driving the Seven there; it's well-suited to our cars. If the weather holds and they're not sold out, I will aim to make it. 

Also, SCDA is running a Lime Rock event on Monday, Oct 10, Columbus' Day. 

Yes I did. That'd be great if we could get another Seven to join us!

I don't think I'll be able to make it to LRP on the 10th.

1 hour ago, CBuff said:

11budlite and nsxguy. Are you guys going to nyst Saturday ?  Was thinking of going up with my daily driver. Never been to that track. 

I'm out of town this week but there's a strong chance i can make it to LRP on the 15th to do some laps on the small track. I will post here closer to that date. 

-Des

Edited by NSXguy

3 hours ago, CBuff said:

11budlite and nsxguy. Are you guys going to nyst Saturday ?  Was thinking of going up with my daily driver. Never been to that track. 

NYST is truly a bike track that allows cars that go there out of convenience. 

Sincerely somebody who loves the track on my bikes but was disappointed on it in the 7.

At least the 7 was tolerable due to its size, no idea how the guys with the big cars do it and enjoy it. 

Edited by Vovchandr

7 hours ago, CBuff said:

I'll be there on Saturday. As long as I get my tow vehicle back together, I'll be bringing the Caterham. If not, I'll be taking the Miata.

5 hours ago, Vovchandr said:

NYST is truly a bike track that allows cars that go there out of convenience. 

Sincerely somebody who loves the track on my bikes but was disappointed on it in the 7.

At least the 7 was tolerable due to its size, no idea how the guys with the big cars do it and enjoy it. 

Interesting.  Since this is all pretty new to me I think I will go (even with my “big” car).  My track driving always needs work and this is also pre scouting for the eventual 7 arrival.