-
Posts
32 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Store
Articles
Gallery
Events
Library
Everything posted by m2711c
-
Ahh… There’s the proper noun I’ve been searching for! Thank you Origin7, and also thank you 11Budlite for those pictures… They help me understand how much leverage I’m gonna need to apply to achieve the proper tension on the belt. I definitely don’t want to over torque that thing.
-
I have an oil line that got to close to my alternator belt causing enough wear that it needs to be replaced. As I was checking out what that entailed, I found that I have a little round belt tensioning doohickey that I have never seen before. I was trying to google up some info on it but have been stymied by a lack of proper nomenclature. Same with searching through this forum. Anybody got a name for this device? I am assuming that I loosen that allen bolt and shove a screwdriver or some such sized object into the holes on the side of the round piece and rotate until the appropriate tension is achieved?
-
-
93 Octane Gasoline along I-80 in western Wyoming and in Utah?
m2711c replied to pethier's topic in General Sevens Discussion
Ya needs yerself some octane improver… https://vpracingfuels.com/products/octanium-vp-octane-booster?srsltid=AU7gw4U-nQzf3LycAYr8uPInM1nzCc184GXiGL8nHO6YSjbggulCNsF4 it’s got Octanium! fact. -
Thank you! That's just what I needed!
-
Ouch…
-
yeah, I’ve had a similar thought. I was thinking some side vents near the bottom of the footwells should help with clearing the excess heat out of the footwells and help alleviate the low pressure developing behind the windshield. Something like you see on this Crosley Super Sports
-
New (Old) Seven Owner - Trouble Registering in CA
m2711c replied to hrcrc45's topic in General Sevens Discussion
Try going to a different office and see how it goes with a different officer. It is amazing how many different answers I get to the same questions asked at multiple locations. DMV roulette, I call it... -
-
Very nice! I need the one for the doors.
-
I like mine! Yep.
-
Howdy, So the LCD screen for the odometer on my VDO speedometer done gone crazy... Anybody else have issues with the LCD screen going crazy when it gets hot? When it was cooler last fall, it would take a while before the engine heat would cause it to start flaking out. In the current heat wave, she ain't waiting to flake out. It will read normally when cool. It seems the actual odometer info is still there and this is just a display problem. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, did you try to repair it, or didja just replace it? Youtube shows replacement could possibly be straight forward, though that is rarely the case for me with my irish luck.. and the part is not that expensive,(assuming they will ship to the us) https://www.akspeedo.com/vdo-lcd-repair.php Any thoughts, opinions or advice on how to deal with this would be appreciated!
-
How much are ya planning on asking for it?
-
The Regular Summary of Classified Ads of Se7ens Found For Sale
m2711c replied to Croc's topic in Cars For Sale
It was also the lead car on this weeks WEIRD VEHICLES WEDNESDAY! on the you tubes... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi0sarhehLA -
The Regular Summary of Classified Ads of Se7ens Found For Sale
m2711c replied to Croc's topic in Cars For Sale
Hmmm... I wonder if it sold? I shoulda grabbed more than these two shots. This Daily Tourismo write up on the car still seems to be an active link. https://dailyturismo.com/super-duper-7-1974-lotus-super-8-custom/ -
The Regular Summary of Classified Ads of Se7ens Found For Sale
m2711c replied to Croc's topic in Cars For Sale
Does this "Lotus 8" belong on the weekly for sale list? It's like they started with a 7 and then subtracted Collin's "lightness"... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/972968951771613 -
FPR? edit: Fuel Pressure Regulator?
-
red threadlock: how much heat do you need? Birkin mirror adventure.
m2711c replied to pethier's topic in General Tech
Thank you. -
red threadlock: how much heat do you need? Birkin mirror adventure.
m2711c replied to pethier's topic in General Tech
what mirrors did you decide to go with? -
WANTED - Super Seven front grill emblem
m2711c replied to Bruce K's topic in General Sevens Discussion
Wow. That’s a very reasonable price. -
WANTED - Super Seven front grill emblem
m2711c replied to Bruce K's topic in General Sevens Discussion
It looks very nice. How much did that end up costing you? -
The Regular Summary of Classified Ads of Se7ens Found For Sale
m2711c replied to Croc's topic in Cars For Sale
ah, there it is... aptly named indeed! -
The Regular Summary of Classified Ads of Se7ens Found For Sale
m2711c replied to Croc's topic in Cars For Sale
might have missed it but i haven't seen this 500hp corvette powered 7 replica listed here yet. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1320717689651127/?ref=product_details&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks
