Croc Posted Sunday at 02:08 PM Posted Sunday at 02:08 PM Retromobile is an event I have caught infrequently in Germany when my work travel is able to coordinate. Truly an amazing event with classic cars of all types. For the first time they are coming to New York - Javitts Center on November 19-22. https://www.retromobile.us/ Anyone local want to join me dream "shopping"? @yellowss7 @S1Steve @CBuff @NSXguy @slowdude @11Budlite @simon450 2
BlakeJ Posted Sunday at 03:02 PM Posted Sunday at 03:02 PM Despite not making the cut to be invited, I may join you, Croc. D’oh!
CBuff Posted Sunday at 03:47 PM Posted Sunday at 03:47 PM Let me see if my wife can live without me………… yup. I’m in. Likely weekend dates only
S1Steve Posted Sunday at 03:51 PM Posted Sunday at 03:51 PM (edited) As Mike and I have discussed, Betsy and I are in.. Thanks for the invite… Edited Sunday at 03:52 PM by S1Steve Spelling
Croc Posted Sunday at 04:05 PM Author Posted Sunday at 04:05 PM 1 hour ago, BlakeJ said: Despite not making the cut to be invited, I may join you, Croc. D’oh! Definitely - I was just having a senior moment when I was pinging for interest.
panamericano Posted Sunday at 09:42 PM Posted Sunday at 09:42 PM Oh sure, mention dream shopping and they throw in a photo of a NART Spyder. I better stay home.
Exarkun1178 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago I think i can attend. Likley bring one or both Boys. I havent been to a car show in a long time. Fun fact, my Elise was featured at the entrance of the 2008 NY Autoshow.
Exarkun1178 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago Id not have noticed back then, but theres a 7 there too.
Croc Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago 5 minutes ago, Exarkun1178 said: Id not have noticed back then, but theres a 7 there too. That orange Caterham was Al Navarro's - somewhere on this forum there is an account of him driving in to Manhattan. Then it became Mopho's in CA. Then it recently became someone else's. @JohnCh help me please - who bought it?
JohnCh Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 3 minutes ago, Croc said: That orange Caterham was Al Navarro's - somewhere on this forum there is an account of him driving in to Manhattan. Then it became Mopho's in CA. Then it recently became someone else's. @JohnCh help me please - who bought it? @dsscats bought it a few months ago. 1
Exarkun1178 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago I remember Al's name... I think he was active on the forums back then.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now