-
Posts
3,100 -
Joined
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Store
Articles
Gallery
Events
Library
Everything posted by yellowss7
-
I vote for the weed eater. :smash:
-
Michael, I'm guessing we will park the trailers and cars over at Lightning as there is a tech session from 7 to 8 I think. The clubhouse is open so we can have drinks and dinner without going off the track. I plan to get there by 3 or so and we will probably set up the tent and coolers for some drinks and appetizers while everyone arrives. I figure we socialize then tech then eat. Does that sound like a plan? Tom
-
Good news Karl. I'm painting a set of clams that I got from George Alderman off his SCCA caterham racer. They are supposedly more aerodynamic. I figure they will give me 15-20 more MPH on the top end. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: I will probably be fitting them at the track on Friday as well. See you in the paddock. Tom
-
Dave, I use the Spa center mirror and my visibility issue is that the standard heigh mirror blocks my view of the right front of the car. I belive Jeff also had the same issue. I bought a length of threaded rod which I used to increase the height, and using a threaded coupling nut to join them together. It has the added benefit of improving the rear vision as well. Tom
-
Nah! that's just too easy. :jester::jester::jester:
-
Dave, check in is usually after 5pm. The guard at the front entrance usually has the keys but sometimes they don't and will send you over to the main office which is located in the clubhouse/pub on the right as you enter. I think the plan is to take the trailers over to Lightning and drop them off there and we might just set up the tents, and coolers while we wait for tech to open. Tom
-
Maybe that you have a face only a mother can love? :jester::jester::jester: JK Tom
-
Croc, your car is more metallic gray. you are Gray: Neutral, Sober, Practical Well maybe not sober. :jester:
-
Yes but with a POINT BY. Usually in trackday parlance a "train" is a slow moving group of cars held up by a really slow car at the front. I think we are going to redefine it as a mess o seven's going by en masse. :jester: I told him that we were a group of 7 owners who enjoyed using their cars as they were meant to be used safely on track. I guess I lied a bit when I added that we are all adults and responsible. :jester::jester: I invited the organizers to join us for refreshments after tech on Friday evening just to get on their good side before Croc starts his gardening. Remember these guys can toss you after a couple of spins or offs. They are not as lenient as at our Member Days. Tom
-
This should get some discussion going. Tom http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow/news-whatyourcarcolorsays/1/
-
Just confirmed with Jeremy and he has us all in the Yellow group. Now just make sure that you are not the cause of any Yellow, Black or Red flags, PLEASE!!!! :cooldude: Also don't forget your signed off tech forms. Tom
-
Wow, I am such a slacker. I guess I'm not trying as hard as you guys as I seem to be able to keep my car on the track. Maybe you guys should move up to 10 inch slicks all the way around.:jester: You know bigger is better. :svengo: Tom
-
Mike, I'm surprised that you have time to post as I was sure that it would take you several hours to clean up your car. The amount of Weeds, Flowers, and dirt that you collected today was amazing. Oh, did I mention it was three separate Offs, in one session.:jester: Mike had to go into pit lane so many times, I think he may have forgotten how to find his way to the main straight. Karl added some lightness to his car today. Apparently he felt that the carbon wings up front were too heavy and he jettisoned one of them on the main straight, bringing out the debris flag. Keep checking ebay as I'm sure a corner worker will retrieve it and try to sell it. :jester: Tom
-
One week to go, just a little time left to make those last minute upgrades or to Polish your bonnet one more time. The friendly banter has begun with some off line chatter. As Mike posted earlier, feel free to bring your choice of beverage to lube the tongue and brain for the post trackday frivolity. I hear that Croc has taken riding lessons in anticipation of his 2nd annual run for the roses. :smilielol5: Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Maybe BESSIE, will make her East Coast debut???? Tom
-
If we are drinking good stuff, then I recommend bringing a nice glass. Good wine in a plastic cup is a bit cheesy. :jester:
-
Steve, I think a new roll bar is in your future. :hurray: Tom
-
Croc, you are avoiding the reference to Dundee. It's the "Croc" killer. :iagree: Tom
-
uh oh, look out Croc, sounds like Karl is looking for a new pair of shoes. :willy_nilly:
-
Looking good Karl :drool: Are you going to be ready for this Sunday's member day? Tom
-
Congrats and Welcome to the asylum:seeya: So what is your first upgrade? :smilielol5: Tom
-
Mike, we most likely will be in the clubhouse/Pub at NJMP when you arrive. Look for us there, or call me when you are within range and we'll order your dinner for you. Drive safely! :seeya: Tom
-
Latest update. Scott L was planning on attending but his clutch went at a recent Autox training day, so has to back out, but is hopeful for 2014. Still is going to be our largest turnout. :hurray: Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Less than 2 weeks to go. Tom 1) Croc Registered 2) Yellowss7 Registered 3) Bluebarisax Registered 4) Kitcat Registered 5) JBH :willy_nilly: Assuming repairs are completed. 6) bball7754 Registered 7) Sabbot Registered 8) Redgoose Registered 9) Michael D (Saturday) Registered 10) Dave D. Registered 11) Doug P. (Saturday)Registered 12) Jeff (Sunday) Registered. SPECTATING 1) CrewsT? 2) Al Navarro? 3) Boxologist? Maybes 1) EvilRome0 Other Possibles??? 1) Pe7e 2) Paul 3) The Stig 4) Klasic69?? 5) Jvbtte 6) Len C 7) Boxologist 8)Scott L clutch issues. On deck for 2014. 9) Dave (Birkin)
-
I'm arriving Friday too and will be there with the salsa, chips, Cheese and salami apps. I will also make sure that Croc's car is dirty right after he washes and waxes it. :jester: Tom
-
Excellent news Steve!!!:party::party: This minor gearbox issues is no excuse for you to slack off on your Polishing. We expect your car to be even shinier this year:cooldude: See you at the track soon. Tom
-
Be positive and Just make it happen. :seeya: Tom
