Some days you should not get out of bed

Croc

This is a quick video of last weekend on track. I could not just get it together having 5 offs in 1 day. :ack: I was not the only loser on track either as this video shows.

So this is not a video of brilliant driving skill - just a hacker demonstrating he should have given up and broken out the beers early.

Croc,

Great video! Thanks for ‘getting out of bed’ and sharing. Counting down my favorite examples:

7. Example two—get lost on the way to the hairdressers: really, the haircut could have waited just one more day. And, s#%##t, I think I broke a nail.

6. Example three—drive like a monkey: da%*&ed track Nazis, always sneaking out and putting down those hidden second apexes. Happens to me quite frequently, but that's okay . . . I always find them! :smash:

5. Example four—drive like a tosser: deep down inside, admit it, we ALL want to ‘drift’ through that corner . . . what fun!!!

4. Example five—disconnect brain: lots of sand in that area where there should be grass . . . track Nazis up to no good again.

3. Example one—forget to lock down your hood: and I thought this only happened during chase scenes in the movies.:lurk:

2. Example seven—track orgy: what can you say; some things are better admired from a distance.

1. Examples six—solo wanker-yank: make the most of those off-road excursions by adorning the scuttle (Love Bug style) with incoming flora. Hands down, my favorite! :seeya: