Jump to content

yellowss7

Club Member
  • Posts

    3,100
  • Joined

Everything posted by yellowss7

  1. Thats why we in Pennsylvania cling to our bibles and our Guns to prevent that from happening, fruitloops. :seeya:
  2. Jerry, how can you be so cold as to say that you don't want our goverment to take your money and give it to those who haven't earned it. My God man, What would they do if we don't feed them, house them, give them cell phones, and now internet service. :willy_nilly: I say ship them all out to California with all the other bleeding heart libs and let them give them their money. :troll::puke: Tom :flag: Sorry to ship them to you Martyn, I know you are not one of the fruitloops.
  3. Congrats Karl, Looks like you need to edit your signature now. :seeya::seeya: Tom
  4. Ok, I'll start the list to note those who plan to attend. DRIVING 1) Croc 2) Yellowss7 3) Bluebarisax 4) Kitcat 5) JBH 6) bball7754 7) Sabbot SPECTATING 1) CrewsT 2) Jeffs 3) S1Steve 4) Al Navarro? Maybes 1) EvilRome0 2) Jeffs
  5. :bigear::bigear::bigear: Oooo! So what did our little carbon tart buy this time? Croc, you'll have to buy a second garage at NJMP if you keep this up. So, what's the new addition? Tom
  6. Mike, wouldn't that weight restriction rule out your Fat Bastard sized 7's?:rofl::rofl::rofl: All kidding aside, now that we have a weekend option, we hope that all Seven owners in the area and those that are up for a bit of a drive/tow, can make it out for a really good event. As I said before the on track experience is a blast. NJMP has a nice facility and is a great place to get your car out on track and explore the capabilities of you car in an enviorment that is a lot safer that trying to do it on the street and The off track banter alone is worth the drive. For those of you that don't want to track your car, there are lot of nice roads in the area. Several wineries, Atlantic City and the New Jersey shore is only about 35-40 minutes way. If some one wanted to organize a scenic drive option for those not doing the trackday, I would be glad to help coordinate routes, etc. Last year we had 9 Caterhams on track. Croc and I are hoping that this year we can surpass that number and get 12 to 15 out for the weekend. Taber, Box, Slingshot, Al/ Bessie,S1 Steve, Klasic69,Be there or be Square.:seeya: Tom
  7. Don't know if you have experience on NJMP tracks, but the March 17 date might be a good opportunity to try before our 7s gathering. They will probably post a few more as the schedule shapes up. http://newjerseymotorsportspark.motorsportreg.com/ Tom
  8. Can you say CHACHINGGGGGGGG!!!! or should I say CHA KARL:jester:
  9. Great News Al! Hopefully we'll get to see it in person this summer. :party: (let's talk about the possibility of expanding the trackday outing to include some touring, etc, for those like Taber and you, who enjoys the camaradarie but doesn't want to track their cars) Tom
  10. GetR Done!!! That's what this weather is for. Get the parts ordered and Schedule the work. No sense letting that hotrod siit idle during the nice warm months. Hope to see you soon. Tom
  11. I think wheels for Caterham's are 4 x 108. Tom
  12. Hey Box, I hope your craving new wheels and slicks means you are considering joining us this year for our annual 7s at NJMP gathering. Plus I think Mike and I have agreed to sponsor you for a pre 7s gathering track day to give you an opportunity to learn the track with Instruction and at a learning pace. Hope you can find the time to join us. Tom
  13. I suggest you try to sit in and or drive as many as you can before you decide. The size, driving position, pedal box, steering wheel position. etc. vary and what fits one person may not feel right to another. As for the best performer. It is definately driver dependant. While you can cram an LS V8 in some, if you are not a good driver, Someone like Kitcat will come along in a little 90hp crossflow and you'll be down a lap before you know it. Enjoy the chase, and pick one that you feel good in. They are all pretty capable. Tom
  14. Very Nice, Karl. What size are the wheels?
  15. Karl, that will be a given. He's full of hot air. :smilielol5::smilielol5: Tom
  16. Thanks Karl, and Mike, that's what friends are for. I'm going to concentrate on my (lack of) Driving Skills, this year. I'll bow out of your ever escalating horsepower and carbon war. :jester: I still have plenty of HP for my driving skill level. It's just on the straights where I can't hang with you big dogs. Tom
  17. Michael, between the barndoor aerodynamics and the clamshells, I don't really think the extra couple of inches in tire width is the major reason I'm slow on the straights. It's most likely because I'm a big chicken and am afraid to put my right foot down hard. :leaving: Tom
  18. Hoosier bias ply road race slicks. 22.5 x 10 x 13 R25B compound mounted on 13 x 10 inch Kodiak rims. I had used those rims with a slightly smaller circumference hoosier of the same specs when I autoxed. These new ones have a 71 inch circumference vs the 64 inch circumference of the prior sets I ran. This should give me gearing a little closer to what the original Avon CR500's were and therefore hopefully give me a little more speed per RPM. I caculate that it is between 4mph to 11mph more revs in each gear. However the sidewall/profile is noticably taller than the previous set, so hopefully it doesn't affect the handling negatively. Tom
  19. Done! They are stacked in the storage room. (Martin,there is a Storage room down there and no, my garage is not airconditioned or heated) It's freezing out there right now. Ahhh, I love the smell of fresh rubber in the morning! Cue the "Ride of the Valkyries"!!!
  20. Stepped outside to get the mail this morning and Look what I found on my doorstep. :hurray: Now I have to hide them from my wife before she gets home.
  21. Kitcat is your guy. He has one of each in his garage right now. He's the man with the answers! Tom
  22. Karl we will have to make sure that we get the pole placement on the stage just right too. :drool: Sorry about the thread hijack. Just couldn't resist. Tom
  23. EXCELLENT recommendation Karl!!!:iagree::cheers: I can help with the Big Screen theater installation too. The placement of the chairs is the critical determining factor on the set up. :lurk: So when do they break ground? Will it be up and ready for our 3rd annual 7's at NJMP gathering? Tom
  24. Well I can't really call it a Blat, but I took the Caterham off the lift today and it started right up. :driving: Drove it to the end of the cul de sac where I promptly loaded into the trailer. A few preseason maintenance items, Cambelt change, New Master Cylinder, DeDion ear change. Less than 3 weeks to the first trackday of the season. :drool: Tom
×
×
  • Create New...