That's not the whole story, it gets better. I had posted on BlatChat, the UK Lotus 7 club site, that I was arriving in London prior to departing on a cruise and wanted to get out the the Factory in Dartford, so I asked what the best way to get there was.
A fellow BlatChatter, volunteered to pick me up at the Marriot Heathrow and take me out to the Factory in his new 599 Ferrari.
Well he showed up but it was in his other Ferrari, a Red 328GTS with the top off.
Drive takes 2 hours one way due to traffic, Had great conversations, Spend 20 minutes in the parts department, pick up $200 worth of spare parts, (unfortuntely, not enough room in the Ferrari to bring back a new Duratec)
Then an hour plus drive back. Nice guy. Totally car nuts. Reason he didn't take the 599 was that he had put 6000 mile on it in 12 weeks and Had it on the market to sell as he has a new one coming as well as a new California Sypder too.
Se7en owners are the Best!!!