Jump to content

yellowss7

Club Member
  • Posts

    3,100
  • Joined

Everything posted by yellowss7

  1. The movie, "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" Do you still just look at the pictures, and not read the articles. :jester:
  2. Congratulations Dan! I believe that now makes 2 recent se7ens purchases in the Oaks, Pa area. What's going on up there? Maybe we'll see one or both of you at the Se7ens gathering at NJMP this year? Good luck with the new purchase, Tom
  3. Hi Ron, The plugs I use are NGK BR7EFS STOCK Number 1094 or the Denso Iridum IT24#4 5328#4
  4. There you go. Dave is on this site often, I'm sure he can give a good accounting of the car. Knowing Dave's work, I suspect it is a very well built and sorted car. Tom
  5. Could it have been Dave's? Is it Blue and aluminum?
  6. Stewart, It's great to see your smiling face. :seeya: We will reserve a special spot for you under the tent for your appearance at NJMP. Just don't take Kitcat up on any offers for a ride. :rofl: Seriously, I am glad to hear that you are closer to home and the support of your family. Our Thoughts and prayers are with you. Tom
  7. Thanks, I'm looking for the Buna N 70 ones as they seem to fit those requirements. Tom
  8. Van, Thank you Very, very much! :flag: Tom
  9. Hi Guys, my winter maintenance project has now bled into spring and I am anxious to get back on track. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know what size O rings are used on the Cosworth Roller Barrel intakes? I got an email from my mechanic this afternoon looking for me to come up with the size so he could source them locally. I called Cosworth USA in Indy and they were absolutely useless, telling me the parts guy is in the UK and they are gone for the weekend. Hoping not to have to wait for Monday and hope someone gets back to me. Tom
  10. I switched over from AVON CR500's which originally came with the car to Toyo R888's. A bit heavier but just as sticky. 13 inch rims. 205's on the back and 185s on the front. Tom
  11. I believe they are Rial wheels, 8.5 inch rear and 6.5 or 7 inch fronts. Standard Caterham offsets. MOG Racing in Germany is where Karl sourced them I think. Tom
  12. Dan, Definitely come out to NJMP for the July event. You never know if just what you are looking for will be there. :auto: Or if you buy the California Birkin, get it shipped quickly!!!! :jester: Tom
  13. Not a good idea, Mike, right now I have all the wheels and tires spread out all around the house and garage. If I brought them all to the NJMP event, then my wife would see all of them in one place. She already thinks I have too many and she probably hasn't seen half of them. :rofl: I have three sets of wheels for the Yellow car and Three for the Orange car. Plus tires that Karl gave me with the purchase and the dozen Hoosiers I bought last year. Two caterhams, spare bonnets, windscreen, I'm out of control. :willy_nilly:
  14. Mike, for you, anything. What color wheels would you like me to bring, yellow, orange or black? :flag:
  15. Great Dan, I have a spare windscreen that I can bring to NJMP if you end up with that Birkin. Don't know if it's a direct fit, but you can check it out. Tom
  16. Hi Dan, Welcome. In Pa. I recall that you need a windshield that is at least 11 inches tall for inspection purposes. Nice thing about Caterhams and possibly some other sevens, is that removing the windscreen is just a matter of four bolts. And if you have the captive nut modification, you can do it yourself in two minutes or so. I have the normal windscreen for the street and a brooklands type for the track. Very simple to switch back and forth. Come out to NJMP in July for our Seven's Trackday gathering and you can see a bunch of different types.
  17. Stewart, when we talk about Low Flying, we mean in our cars, not in a toy kite. :smash::smash: Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. Hopefully Colleen doesn't kill you once you recover. Collen did a very good job out on the track herself last year when I rode along with her, so I know she is capable of handling you. Listen to your doctors and get well quickly. Tom
  18. Great Steve, I'll add you to the list. I still think you are taking a crazy risk. :smash: Tom
  19. only 126 lb ft of torque. would never pull you and that Sumo version up the hill on the TBolt back straight. :cheers:
  20. Croc must have been reading my mind. I booked my rooms last night. Ask for the AAA or SCCA rate when you book. Only a little over 3 months before the event. It will be here before you know it. One more entrant gets us to 20. Who's it going to be. :driving: Tom
  21. Skip your other racing event and come out to NJMP to run with a bunch of other 7s. :party:
  22. Nothing rude about it. Just exercising her second amendment rights to bare her 38s. :leaving:
  23. April Fools Day is next week. :troll::troll::troll:
  24. Bill, welcome to the clan. Good to see another local Pa Se7en in the area. Hope to see you at the NJMP se7ens gathering this July. Only a little over three months away! Tom
  25. Croc and I have previously talked about expanding our trackday weekend to an event that non track oriented owners could join in. But we have our hands full during the trackdays and would need a couple other people to coordinate a Drive, winery tour, Arts center tour or even a trip to Atlantic city for those that would want to do other activities. You can't beat NJMP for the onsite camping, lodging, and space to hold a car show, picture event while still doing a track weekend and Karting. The Food on site is hard to beat as well. If you are looking to build on the NJMP 7s gathering, just let us know. Tom
×
×
  • Create New...