Forum is limiting my freedom of speech

Vovchandr

Out of curiousity, how many reactions did you click?  I was not aware of a limit.  Certainly it was not intentional but you may have strayed into spambot land?

edited to add - I count 7?  Is that right?  So you were on a 50% hit rate for the days posts?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Croc said:

Out of curiousity, how many reactions did you click?  I was not aware of a limit.  Certainly it was not intentional but you may have strayed into spambot land?

edited to add - I count 7?  Is that right?  So you were on a 50% hit rate for the days posts?

Sounds bout right. I was excited about the track day and have everybody in the thread kudos who put it on or booked it 

The choice of "7" as the limit has me suspecting an unintentional setting when we migrated to Invision.  While I root around in the settings, hopefully you can restrain yourself.  Maybe your better half could assign you household chores?  Make your se7en not overheat?   Should buy me some time to sort out something better! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Croc said:

The choice of "7" as the limit has me suspecting an unintentional setting when we migrated to Invision.  While I root around in the settings, hopefully you can restrain yourself.  Maybe your better half could assign you household chores?  Make your se7en not overheat?   Should buy me some time to sort out something better! 

Chores are always done. 

Car is in winter limbo. Can't see if it overheats before I get the new alternator tested and have enough voltage going around the car for it to get warm. 

Keeping you guys on your toes in the brief leisure moments of time. 

And here I thought we were going off the rail again like a few weeks ago.

I think I'm offended by the lack of a true USA7's confrontational thread :boxing_smiley:

For the OP, perhaps it's time to switch to Decaf :918766748_biggrinjester(1):

Bill S.

Edited by mrmustang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1