Log 35

MightyMike

LOCO is a very Se7en friendly club, there are more clones in the club than actual Lotus 7s.

At a LOG (or most any other Lotus gathering) there will always be a few die hards who will look down their noses at our Se7ens but that's OK, I don't need to waste my time on them.

Unfortunately LOG 35 coincides with the PBB and the PBB is my first priority at this time so I probably won't be at the LOG.

It would have been great to see a few other Se7ens at the LOG 34 drag strip. The lowest ET I saw was a low 13, the highest trap speed 104 mph. I would think that a high power Se7en like a Super Stalker could have bettered that.

There is no way I am taking our Se7en to LOG 35. I saw what the high mountain air did to the performance of a Mk VI at LOG 27 in Snowmass CO. If we buy an Evora over the winter we will take that. Then Mighty Mike and I can bask in luxury while everyone else on the list bakes in the high hot sun.

Wear sunscreen at high altitude otherwise you will cook!

It would have been great to see a few other Se7ens at the LOG 34 drag strip. The lowest ET I saw was a low 13, the highest trap speed 104 mph. I would think that a high power Se7en like a Super Stalker could have bettered that.

There is no way I am taking our Se7en to LOG 35. I saw what the high mountain air did to the performance of a Mk VI at LOG 27 in Snowmass CO. If we buy an Evora over the winter we will take that. Then Mighty Mike and I can bask in luxury while everyone else on the list bakes in the high hot sun.

Wear sunscreen at high altitude otherwise you will cook!

Mrs MightyMike will get the Evora - I'm stuck in the sun with everyone else. I had raccoon eyes for several days after my last drive.

I've been to several "Lotus" events with my "second least a real 7" WCMS2K (I think Storkers will now rate as "first least a real 7") and never had anyone fault me or the car. Maybe it's just a west coast thing but the members I've met are much more "car people" than "Lotus Snobs" and I've had great fun at every event. Going to LOG in a week and bet I find the same acceptance for my clone as I always have. If I didn't already have way too many cars, boats and motorcycles I'd probably be like most of the other Lotus owners I've met and have a couple of them, usually at least one of them not running at the moment and not too concerned about it. LOL.