Jump to content

yellowss7

Club Member
  • Posts

    3,100
  • Joined

Everything posted by yellowss7

  1. Very nice! I don't remember my exhaust ever looking so shiny. The assembly of my Yellow Cat took 80 hours, you look way closer to finished than that. Great work! Tom
  2. Welcome Dave H back for this year, he just called me and said he wants more Birkins to show up. 1) Croc 2) YellowSS7 3)Vovchandr 4)Jcerier 5)Wemtd 6)Fast G 7)Chris S 8)Kitcat 9) Dan F 10) Scott L 11) Jeff H 12) Seb 13) Roman 14) John B 15) Tom C 16) Blackhole (Jay) 17) Neil H 18) Dave H. 19) Simon450 20) Steve M
  3. Tom C on here is the US Birkin importer and all around good guy, I'd reach out to him, he probably has what you need in stock. Tom
  4. Welcome aboard Neil. Hopefully Seb's bad influences haven't corrupted you. :rofl: I'll add you to the list. Tom
  5. Only issue is that the stud lenght is just long enough to get the minimum number of turns on the nut to secure it. Never had any issues. Torqued to 55 lbft.
  6. That spec sheet is Michael Dougherty's order sheet for the Kodiak wheels. I used that when ordering my set from Kodiak as well. They fit fine. Tom
  7. Great work! :driving: It took me and a buddy, 80 hours of total wrench time to assemble my yellow car back in 2000. Funny you should mention engine tilt. My Rover K series motor also cants toward the passenger side. Keep up the good work, you'll be grinning ear to ear soon. Tom
  8. Better go by some advil. Your face is going to hurt after driving it... From all that smiling! Enjoy!!!:driving: Tom
  9. I know that at least 2 or 3 seven owners have used Uhaul trailers to get their cars to NJMP. They have said that the trailer is pretty heavy and the caterham just fits width wise. They all had to use ramps or board and some blocks to get the car on an off the trailer. But it can be done and there is always a lot of helpful guys at the event to ensure that your car gets on and off safely. I had lunch with one of the guys yesterday before you posted, but we did actually discuss this. He said he did rent a truck too to haul it. He drives a Subaru SUV usually. Don't know if that was in play last year as it's a pretty new model. I agree with the above, check it out now to figure out what's needed. Good Luck Tom
  10. M12 x 1.5 according to Blatchat
  11. Mike it's a standard size and pitch. I picked up a box of them at a local auto parts store a few years ago. I'll try to find the box that had the size on it. Or just post on the Lotus 7 club tech talk site and you'll get an answer probably faster.
  12. Off to a good start. The more the Merrier!!! 1) Croc 2) YellowSS7 3)Vovchandr 4)Jcerier 5)Wemtd 6)Fast G 7)Chris S 8)Kitcat 9) Dan F 10) Scott L 11) Jeff H 12) Seb 13) Roman 14) John B 15) Tom C 16) Blackhole (Jay) 17) Neil H
  13. Mike, you of all people should know that it's not the HP or Torque that determines how fast the car is, it's the nut behind the wheel :jester:
  14. Off to a good start. The more the Merrier!!! 1) Croc 2) YellowSS7 3)Vovchandr 4)Jcerier 5)Wemtd 6)Fast G 7)Chris S 8)Kitcat 9) Dan F 10) Scott L 11) Jeff H 12) Seb 13) Roman 14) John B 15) Tom C
  15. Seb ,Comment avez-vous été? :jester: That's about all I remember.
  16. A few more additions. 1) Croc 2) YellowSS7 3)Vovchandr 4)Jcerier 5)Wemtd 6)Fast G 7)Chris S 8)Kitcat 9) Dan F 10) Scott L 11) Jeff H 12) Seb 13) Roman
  17. He should be home by now, Probably will need a nap first, it was a long night. :cheers:
  18. Don't worry Mike, we will warn them about the Blue Enema :rofl:
  19. Funny I did catch that when I posted but my edit obviously did not go through at that time. Mea culpa
  20. This is the 9th year of this event. Hopefully not the last, but it could be, as Mike pointed out. Hopefully we will get a turnout significant enough to entice the track to let us continue it. I'll start the potential attendee list now. If you hope to attend, speak up and I'll add you to the list. Tom 1) Croc 2) YellowSS7 3)Vovchandr 4)Jcerier 5)Wemtd 6)Fast G 7)Chris S 8)Kitcat
  21. Hope you can join us. You won't even have to steer, your car knows it's way around the track. :driving::rofl:
  22. You can call the shop at 302-652-3733. George isn't always in but Paul his son, or whoever answers the phone should be able to help you. Say high to George for me. Tom
  23. I was assuming that this was a used chassis and motor that came over without Title. So I could be way off base with my prior comment. If I am mistaken I apologize for my comments. I imported my first Caterham in Kit form New from Caterham with the engine coming in separately. I don't think I had a title but a did have a bill of sale from Caterham. Had to get it titled by the State. Again my apologies for my wise ass comments. Tom
×
×
  • Create New...