The Oh Sh!t moment

scannon

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client. "I have some good news, and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day. Give me the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she just invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15 million to $20 million, and I think she could be right." Saul replied enthusiastically,

"Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."

Very sad day today. emoji20.png A good friend of mine, after 7 years of medical school and training, has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training, and money. Even worse is the fact that he's still paying on his school loans. This just goes to show how one little mistake can ruin your life. Praying for him and his family. He really is a great person and a brilliant veterinarian.

Very sad day today. emoji20.png A good friend of mine, after 7 years of medical school and training, has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training, and money. Even worse is the fact that he's still paying on his school loans. This just goes to show how one little mistake can ruin your life. Praying for him and his family. He really is a great person and a brilliant veterinarian.

Really???

• 3 weeks later...

I just spit up my soda laughing!