Reiver Posted September 28 Posted September 28 The 9" high rear 'window' with the doors in place makes the cockpit seem like every other convertible I've ever driven.... on the mild side. Just an FYI 1 1
Slonie Posted September 28 Posted September 28 I gotta try that out sometime. How big of a difference does it make without the doors?
Reiver Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 8 hours ago, Slonie said: I gotta try that out sometime. How big of a difference does it make without the doors? It helps some but not a great deal sans doors..... no doors and a half hood is fantastic....with doors great. I'm just a street guy but where I live that often equates to high speeds and that plexi window does help.
jmaz Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago So you're finding that, with a half-hood and no doors plus the rear shield, you get much less buffeting than with a half-hood and no doors alone?
Reiver Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, jmaz said: So you're finding that, with a half-hood and no doors plus the rear shield, you get much less buffeting than with a half-hood and no doors alone? Yes, I have wind wings in place when I have no doors on and the difference is really substantial with half hood/9" back window in place....you can see the set up here with wind wings/no doors..... very comfortable. That is my summer mode to keep the sun off..... winter is doors/no half hood and that too is very nice with the rear window..... this is AZ so our winters are the really nice weather. Edited 7 hours ago by Reiver
IamScotticus Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago are "wind wings" a thing available for sale somewhere?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now