Reiver Posted Monday at 04:00 AM Posted Monday at 04:00 AM The 9" high rear 'window' with the doors in place makes the cockpit seem like every other convertible I've ever driven.... on the mild side. Just an FYI 1 1
Slonie Posted Monday at 07:13 AM Posted Monday at 07:13 AM I gotta try that out sometime. How big of a difference does it make without the doors?
Reiver Posted Monday at 03:19 PM Author Posted Monday at 03:19 PM 8 hours ago, Slonie said: I gotta try that out sometime. How big of a difference does it make without the doors? It helps some but not a great deal sans doors..... no doors and a half hood is fantastic....with doors great. I'm just a street guy but where I live that often equates to high speeds and that plexi window does help.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now