• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, yellowss7 said:

Did you piss him off somehow?

Apparently he was not amused that I put a license plate frame on CatKong that read "I'd rather be driving a Westfield."  He indicated the dogs could still fly on the corporate jet, but I had to go commercial.  :classic_sad:

-John

17 hours ago, Croc said:

Registration is just to drive.  But if the car cannot drive then dont register but come and we try to diagnose the problem with Ian/TJ and then register next day for driving.  You can be on the property without registration - just tell them you are here for drivers club or drop a car at my garage or etc....

Sounds like an "Offer you can't refuse"

19 hours ago, Croc said:

Registration is just to drive.  But if the car cannot drive then dont register but come and we try to diagnose the problem with Ian/TJ and then register next day for driving.  You can be on the property without registration - just tell them you are here for drivers club or drop a car at my garage or etc....

Good info. Thanks. I plan to be out on the track first day and see how it goes.  Will likely register tomorrow 

Edited by Vovchandr

The party has started.  Some early afternoon arrivals to Croc’ garage.  We headed to dinner and a few more drivers and significant others rolled in.  Weather is just about perfect. We had a nice dinner outside at the clubhouse. Breakfast is at 7am. And we still have a few more drivers who will show up then.   Fingers crossed that all cars are ready to go when the track goes live at 9am.  

• Croc locked this topic