The Regular Summary of Classified Ads of Se7ens Found For Sale

Croc

That's because you mispelled the brand......it's Storker . . . . . :toetap05:

And what's an AMG Pacer? :jester:

. . . . . :cheers:

Oh my, now I can't flush the image of a pacer with a 6 liter twin turbo AMG prepared Merc engine. It would take a seriously demented person to build one of them. Kinda like..... you know...... somebody who would drive a se7en on the road. :)

Oh my, now I can't flush the image of a pacer with a 6 liter twin turbo AMG prepared Merc engine. It would take a seriously demented person to build one of them. Kinda like..... you know...... somebody who would drive a se7en on the road. :)

Or maybe something like a 680hp LS7 powered . . . . .

hrdp_1010_01_o+steve_bashfords_1978_AMC_pacer_wagon+blasting_off.jpg

hrdp_1010_06_o+steve_bashfords_1978_AMC_pacer_wagon+LS7_engine.jpg

Or maybe something like a 680hp LS7 powered . . . . .

why would anyone want to do that? Seems as pointless as racing trucks.

What was that Brit joke from the 60's about Yank Tanks , something like they could put a V8 in a bed frame and it would get a great 0-60 time but would not stop or turn.

Croc and all:

Seems Andy was successful. I sent a question and got a short answer...sold.

Story of my life...

"I was THIS close......"

So...in an effort to not have it happen twice in a day, do we have a member in the Reno vicinity? I need to verify the existence of a vehicle, though not sure what to do after that!

If anyone can help send me contact info please.

hillmotorsports at sympatico dot ca

Thanks

Paul

The seller (Andy) is a member of this forum Pinballking. A very passionate guy about his cars - he had amassed quite a collection which it looks like he is unloading sadly.

Hey guys happy holidays.....need a little help, looking at Andy's 1972 Lotus thats listed on ebay does anyone know this guy his previous sale generated a negative feed back "BUYERS BEWARE, Gross misrepresentation of condition, no title, no bill of sale," this was also for a 1972 Lotus. Any comments appreciated thanks Richard.

Poorichard - I don't know what generated the negative feedback on Ebay. I have also been around enough to know that there are two sides to every story. I have to question the precautions that buyer took if he did not check title and condition before bidding, get a copy of the title or bill of sale before settling the balance after deposit. I usually end up preparing the bill of sale myself for both parties to sign if I am buying or selling to make sure I have the protections I want in it. I verify before I trust when it comes to handing over money no matter who the other party is.

Andy has been a decent gentlemen in my dealings with him even though we have not transacted a car. I can attest that he is a passionate car guy.

Thanks Mike, I spoke to Andy yesterday....very knowledgeable "car guy" the neg feed back came about when purchaser tried to renegotiate after the sale...Andy offered to return deposit and cancel the deal, purchaser declined.Thats it!

I just noticed that the Westfield Lotus 11 sold on eBay recently. That was a "nearly completed" kit with all of the necessary parts--BMC "A" engine, etc. I think someone got a great deal there, and I'm hoping it is someone in our community!

Taber

I just noticed that the Westfield Lotus 11 sold on eBay recently. That was a "nearly completed" kit with all of the necessary parts--BMC "A" engine, etc. I think someone got a great deal there, and I'm hoping it is someone in our community!

Taber

If I hadn't just bought the V8 Miata I would have bought the XI. I love those cars. I probably would have put a Miata engine in it rather than the BMC.

Taber

Andy told me the Westfield went to a broker.

So...in an effort to not have it happen twice in a day, do we have a member in the Reno vicinity? I need to verify the existence of a vehicle, though not sure what to do after that!

If anyone can help send me contact info please.

hillmotorsports at sympatico dot ca

Thanks

Paul

Email sent today.

Chris